Thursday, December 16, 2010
Preparation Of Sampling Bottles
Preparation of Bottles for sampling:
· The amber coloured bottles used for sampling shall be issued from packaging stores.
· Wash the bottles to be used for sampling thoroughly with plenty of purified water.
· Dry these washed bottles at 105° C for 2 Hrs.
· Close the bottles and keep these bottles in a polybag and cable tie. Use these bottles for sampling purpose.
· The cleaned bottles shall be used for sampling within three days after cleaning.
· After 3 days the balance bottles shall be discarded.The reconciliation of sampling bottles shall be carried out and the same shall be recorded in the Usage log book of Sampling Bottles